Friday, July 10, 2009

Dirt Trough


This blog is meant to be the place I talk about the cool things that are going on with me, kinda like the one I had while at Queen Mary, but I also want to focus on some of the stuff I make with all my free time that no one ever gets to appreciate, and that's just a travesty.

The other day I made a dirt trough for Ariston's birthday. It was like a dirt cup, but made with two packets of Jello Pudding (which is WAY too much pudding, by the way) and placed in a ceramic brownie pan. We ended up finishing roughly one quarter of the total trough that night, and over the last three days I have cleaned out the rest of it in diligent, regular intervals of stuffing my face full of pudding, Oreo and gummy worm.

See? This is something people need to know about.

1 comment:

  1. That might be a recipe that I can do without. Lauren makes a chocolate cake in a cup in the microwave. She eats the whole cake but likes it best with yellow icing from a tube. I think you two are related. Gma

    ReplyDelete