Three midterms! I have three midterms in one day! It's ridiculous!
This Thursday, I have a materials science midterm at 8 am, which will cover four chapters in the book, analyzing different crystal structures, defects, diffusion rates and a whole bunch of other stuff I haven't studied yet. Later, at two, I have a midterm in dynamics which will be over some hardcore kinematics and Newton's Second Law applications. Finally, at five, I will have a physics midterm covering electric fields and Gaussian surfaces and some other stuff I'm about to start studying.
College is very busy, but I'm enjoying myself. Time is passing very quickly. I'm sorry I don't have time to write as much as I would like. But I brought some pictures to show. They are of the banana bread we made the other day, and a meal I had a couple days ago which was really big, and the pool this morning at seven when I got up to go running. It was very foggy and eerie, so I took a picture.

The bread looks great! Eat and sleep well on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteThat is very good looking banana bread. And the pool looks inviting. What a life! In spite of three midterms in one day. Let's hear how that turned out. Gma
ReplyDelete